Developed by Fédération Québécoise des Motos Hors Route, iMotoHR is the essential tool for off-road motorcycle enthusiasts! The mobile application gathers all relevant information for off-road motorcyclists, while allowing them to locate their position in the network.
iMotoHR is a GPS-based mobile application that aims to make off-road motorcycle riding as pleasant and safe as possible.
The application allows users to pinpoint their position on the network of more than 12,500 km of off-road motorcycle trails and locate more than 35 parks that are partners of the FQMHR.
- View the trails network;
- Search for information on the 35 parks listed by the FQMHR, thanks to the detailed information sheets;
- Find your position and orientation in relation to network elements, with or without cellular connection;
- Search for an affiliated member, an associate member, a dealer, using the search tools;
- Receive messages and notifications sent by the FQMHR;
- • Search by address or significant name (city, region, etc.).
The application is available on Android and iOS:
- iOS (Apple): version 9.0 or higher;
- Android (Google): version 4.1 or higher.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter to stay up to date with the iMotoHR mobile application, and feel free to send us your comments.
You are also invited to take a look at the pages related to the application, namely in the AppStore for Apple products as well as Google Play for Android devices. You may leave your comments there directly.
If you need help or for any suggestions regarding the application, please feel free to contact our technical support at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The iMotoHR mobile application was designed by experts in iPhone and Android application design. The highly-qualified APPCOM team, located in the Montreal area, has worked closely with the FQMHR to offer you an outstanding mobile application.
This technology agency specializes in the development of mobile and web applications optimized for better referencing on search engines.
APPCOM has carried out several projects with Quebec motorsport federations and is therefore actively involved in these fields.